These steps describe the procedure for re-deploying web applications for BO XI 3.1 with Tomcat 7. Re-deploying is required, for instance, if you uninstall a language pack from Business Objects.
- Stop Tomcat
- Backup Tomcat7 folder located in Business Objects folder
- Remove all applications except ROOT, manager, host-manager, docs, examples (these are Tomcat applications) from Tomcat7\webapps
- Remove all subfolders from Tomcat7\work\Catalina\localhost
- Start cmd.exe as Administrator
- Change directory to deployment located in Business Objects folder
- Run wdeploy tomcat7 deployall
- If the message is “BUILD SUCCESSFUL”, the application are successfully deployed.
- Start Tomcat and check web applications.